Sunday, September 30, 2012

So one of my favorite things in the world is music, if you didn't know. Most people love music, but I think my love for music is a bit more than others. I listen to everything & anything, and 99.99% of the time I like every song I hear. I find great joy in creating playlists/Cd's/mixes. So of course, my work out mixes are pretty great (in my opinion). Below are some of my playlists! FYI... some are fast paced songs, some aren't. But I think the key to any workout song is that it pumps you up, whether it is fast or slow. This is my most listened to music playlist with the least amount of skips. And just for fun, I've included some throwback pics.
Halloween 2006 (as a Pirate)
Here we go:
"93 Million Miles" - Muse
"99 Problems" - Jay-Z
"Are you gonna be my girl" -Jet
"Ashes" -Pepper
"Bad Girls - N.A.R.S. Remix" -M.I.A., Missy Elliott
"Bass Down Low - Explicit Version" -DEV, The Cataracs
"Beautiful People feat. Benny Benassi" -Chris Brown
"Birthday Cake" -Rihanna
"Boom" -P.O.D.
"Breathe, Stretch, Shake" -Mase feat. P.Diddy
Houlihans 2006
"Club can't handle me feat. David Guetta" -Flo Rida
"Cockiness (Love It)" -Rihanna
"Cold" -Crossfade
"Dance, Dance" -Fall Out Boy
"Dancing on my Own" -Robyn
"Don't wake me up" -Chris Borwn
"Down with the Sickness" -Distrubed
"Face Down" -The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"Fly" -Nicki Minaj, Rihanna
"From Yesterday" -30 Seconds to Mars
"Give it Up" -Pepper
"Give Me Everything" -Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer
"Go Hard (Remix)" -Jay-Z, Kanye West, T-Pain
"Gold Lion" -Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"Headstrong" -Trapt
"Howlin' For You" -The Black Keys
"I can only imagine" -David Guetta, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown
"I do" -Young Jeezy, Jay-Z & Andre 3000
"I'm shipping up to Boston" -Dropkick Murphys
Danielle, Phil & I - June 2008
"If you can't dance" - Spice Girls
"Jump Around" - House of Pain
"Kids" -MGMT
"Like a Boy" -Ciara
"Live Your Life feat. Rihanna" -T.I.
"Love the Way You Lie Pt 2" -Rhinnna & Eminem
"Madness" -Muse
"Monster" -Kanye Wet, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Jay-Z & Bon Iver

"Motivation" -Kelly Rowland & Lil Wayne
"My Way" -Limp Bizkit
"Numb/Encore" -Jay Z/Linkin Park
"Pony" -Ginuwine
"Princess of China" -Coldplay feat. Rihanna
Me, Kristina & Megan - 2006 or 2007...
"Push It" -Rick Ross
"Push It" - Salt-n-Pepa
"Remember the Name" -Fort Minor
"Ride" Ciara feat. Ludacris
"Sex Type Thing" -Stone Temple Pilots
"Sexy Bitch feat. Akon" -David Guetta
"Shake it Out" -Florence + the Machine
"She's so Mean" -Matchbox Twenty
"Shoop" -Salt-n-Pepa
"Shooting Star" -Black Stone Cherry
"Skin" -Rihanna
"SupaFreak" -Young Jeezy & 2 Chainz
"Sweat" -Snoop Dog & David Guetta
Me December 2009
"Take Care" -Drake feat. Rihanna
"Take it to the Head" -DJ Khaled, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne
"The Seed (2.0)" -The Roots feat. Cody Chestnutt
"This is War" -30 Seconds to Mars
"This Love" -Maroon 5
"Tighten Up" -The Black Keys
"Time is Running Out" -Muse
"Titanium feat. Sia" -David Guetta
"Tubthumping" -Chumbawamba
"Turn Me On feat. Nicki Minaj" -David Guetta
"Wannabe" -Spice Girls
"We Found Love feat. Calvin Harris" -Rihanna
"Where them Girls At feat. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida" -David Guetta
"Work Hard, Play Hard" -Wiz Khalifa

No comments: