Monday, September 10, 2012

Just gimme a soda already!

I survived the weekend! I was a bit worried since it is easier to stick to this clean eating while at work, since I have things to distract me. But home for the weekend had me worried that I would stray. I only had one slip up, which I don't consider that big of an issue. I had some popcorn at the movies, but I only had 1/2 of a small bag, so not too terrible. But I stuck to my all natural foods aside from that. I thought I would fall off last night when my Mom made the best smelling pizza in the world, but I didn't. I ate my salad and edamame!

My newfound addiction is Sons of Anarchy on Netflix and the yumminess that is Charlie Hunnam (aka Jax Teller). I need to finish all 4 seasons so I can watch season 5. Don't think I'll catch up in time for the season 5 premiere tomorrow though!
I'm looking forward to fall TV. Can't wait for: The Vampire Diaries, Modern Family, Revenge, Once upon a Time, 2 Broke Girls, Homeland, Greys Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Happy Endings, The Good Wife, How I Met Your Mother, & The Big Bang Theory.
I'm looking forward to some of the new shows as well: The Mob Doctor, Emily Owens MD, and some others which I forgot their name.
I know I know, I watch way too much TV, but I love my shows :-).

One more week of clean eating. All I can say is... I want a Diet Coke! My favorite beverage has been dropped from my life. All I've been drinking is water, water, water!!!!!! Though I will say, I am not as tired as I have been, and this is without taking any caffeine in. Pretty nifty!

No comments: