Tuesday, September 25, 2012

25 Random Things...

So I was reading an old issue of US Weekly and they have the celebrities give 25 random things about themselves. After reading that, I decided to take a crack at this. It is actually harder than you think, because though a lot of people who read this blog don't know me that well, some people read it who do know me. And trying to come up with 25 random things geared towards those that do know me is pretty hard. But anyways, here we go.

1. One of my favorite things is riding in the car, with the windows down & good music blasting.
2. If I tear up, or if I cry... my eyes often turn this creepy ice blue color.
3. I hate when people say Miss Ashley, or Miss Gibson when referring to me. I am only 25, so stop it.
4. I hate the smell of roses.
5. I've recently discovered that I actually like working out.
6. I am terrified of cracking eggs b/c I'm afraid that the egg will be over developed and I will see embryo/baby chicken. LOL seriously, every time I cook with eggs I get so nervous!
7. I cringe at the sound of teeth chattering, or teeth clanking.
8. I have a dumb addiction to ABC Family & The CW teenage shows.
9. I rarely answer my cell phone, even if someone calls when the phone is in my hands. I prefer texting by far over talking on the phone.
10. I've never been fired.
11. I enjoy working on craft projects or DIY projects.
12. I went to two elementary schools & two high schools.
13. I've lived in 11 different apartments, houses, dorm rooms, etc. over the years.
14. I always used to say no, but guess what... I do want to get married and have 1-4 kids... eventually like maybe 5-7 years from now. I just have so much I want to do before I have more than just me to worry about.
15. Sometimes I treat people really badly or take them for granted, but I'm working on it, that's all I can say about it.
16. I am a bit dramatic but I hate drama!
17. I'd take my dog with me wherever I went if it was possible!
18. I really miss my Aunt Marie, not a single week goes by when I don't wish she was still with us.
19. I actually have NO idea who I'm voting for this year... I really don't want to vote for either. But I will make up my mind and when the time comes, I will be voting.
20. I want to live near the beach one day, whether I'm 60 or next year. I just would love to be closer. Maybe in SC, FL, or CA.
21. I've only kissed 18 people in my life, I think. I'm wondering if that is a lot or a little?
22. I love music, all kinds of music. There is rarely a song I've heard that I don't like. I usually find something about it I like. That goes for movies as well.
23. I hate to fight, but when I do... I must win.
24. I miss some people a lot, some of them are still in my life. Which makes me wonder, if I'm missing them... does that mean soon they won't be a part of my life?
25. I believe in God, but I have a hard time doing so with all my science knowledge. And though I have this belief, I do not believe in church, at all.

No comments: