Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sandy!

Me & Kelsey  - Oct 2012
Apparently there is a hurricane headed this way, who knew?! Just kidding, I've known since Friday lol. Clearly I have not been watching the news lately because apparently people have known it was headed this way for over a week? Oh well, I know now! Hopefully everyone stays safe, and hopefully it is just a little rain and no power outages!!
So... it's Sunday. I weighed in and I am down in total, 9lbs since October 1st so I am down to 239lbs. Not as much as I wanted it to be, but I'll take it. So... as of now... I am down a total of 47lbs, absolutely crazy! Inches wise... since October 1st, I am down! I am in a smaller size jean and my tops are all much more loose than before. So I guess 9lbs goes a long way. I do think that I have built up a lot more muscle though since I've been doing p90x and just lifting small weights.


Here are my inch changes for the month of October:
Bust: down .75 inch
Waist: down 2.25 inches
Hips: down .75 inch (damn hips! lol)
Arms: down .5 inch each
Thighs: down 2 inches each
Butt: down 2 inches
I'm so happy with that, I'm equally happy that my bust didn't change that much... don't judge me, I like my bigger chest!

It's crazy, losing weight... I know I'm losing and I can see it happening but it's still weird, I can't explain it. I know... confusing!
Today I'm spending the day going through clothes and getting rid of the pants that are too big, and even the shirts! I refuse to hold on to them... because really I feel like if I keep them then I'll need them and there is no way in hell I'm going to gain weight and end up in them again.
I was trying on old jeans last night and I fit in my Apple Bottom Jeans & American Eagle jeans that I couldn't even move above my knees the past couple years. I can't even explain the smile that was on my face. One day soon, they'll be too big!

Can't wait to see the changes after November is over!!!! Stay tuned <3



No comments: