Monday, October 8, 2012

Fate?

First things first, i weighed & measured in yesterday. I am down one pound and the inches seemed to move a bit. My diet was the same but I didn't go as hard exercising as I should have last week, so I know where my errors are. But the scale is still moving, which is good for me!

I've been thinking alot about fate and all. I used to not believe in soul mates, or destiny and all that. I'm reconsidering my position. I haven't met anyone that has caused this change, no person has rocked my world and made me reconsider. So though I haven't officially become a believer I know I hope that it is true. I think that every person should be able to have a love that consumes you. Maybe I've been watching too many chick flicks or reading far too many books (I blame the Fallen series I've been reading this week). But I know that I've never had that with any of my past relationships and I'm not upset about that, I just wonder... is it possible? I see a lot of relationships that my friends are in and I believe that some of them are with the person that is made for them. They just fit together so well. I hope that all of the people from my past relationships find true love or their soul mates, and some of them already have!

The Fallen series, if you haven't read it is quite good. I am about to start the 4th book. It is a young adult series so it is a quick read, but it is different than what I've read in the past. Of course it has that powerful love story that all the books have, but the situation is different than anything I've read thus far. There are no vampires, no witches... but there is something else. I don't want to put out a spoiler, so I'll contain myself. But give it a go.. the series is by Lauren Kate. These books probably sparked all of this thinking I've been doing on the fate/soul mate thing, crazy books!

No comments: