Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hump day!


Me, Last week

It's hump day, woo hoo! I only have today and tomorrow left in my work week. This week I agreed to work 4 ten hour days instead of 5 eight hour days, giving me Friday off! It is a bit difficult only because I have had to pack & prepare more food for myself to get me until 630 rather than 430. I took my measurements on Sunday, and I am down 1/2 an inch in my thighs and 1 1/2 inches in my waist. The other measurements have changed a bit but not as good as thighs & waist. Moving down! I'm going to start insanity on Sunday, which makes me think I am crazy. But I need to add more so that is what I'm adding. I may do P90x, but I'm thinking I'll do insanity. A friend of mine has both for me to put on a jump drive, so I may take both and then take a look at both. She is doing p90x and another friend is doing Insanity. They each like them so I'll have to play around with both to see which I prefer. I have 8 weeks left to lose 17lbs. Uh oh... that makes me nervous. But I think it's totally possible! That is about 2lbs a week, and especially if I add in Insanity/P90X while sticking to the clean eating I think it will work! I think my calorie count is usually 1100-1450/day, occasionally more but usually that's the average. But I feel like I'm eating a lot, I guess the small meals 6 times a day is working, keeps me full & energized.
Newman!
I feel like I've cheated, I have drank cofee twice this week. I had coffee with sugar free vanilla creamer, which isn't too bad. But I'm allowed to have it, I just have been not drinking it or any caffeine for that matter. Just lots and lots of water. This weekend I'm going out Fri & Sat nights, and I still need to figure out my healthy "drink". I think I decided to go with Vodka, Soda, & lime. We'll see!

So in my last post, I was talking about the Fallen series. Oh My God! I finished the fourth book last night and as corny as I may sound... I have never cried reading a book, but I was crying! I'm such a sap but seriously read them! I am such a book whore, I need to get to the library and stop buying books on my Nook App because it's adding up. I bought all 4 of the fallen this week which was $42 in itself. I also read 2 other books that I bought. So really, library needs to happen! I think I'll hit it up Friday since I have off! How many books can you check out at once? :-)


No comments: