Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hard to Love

I can't believe it is the middle of October already, time is just flying by. Part of me wishes time was going slowly so I can enjoy it more but at the same time I like that it's passing quickly right now so I can get to where I want to be faster. So last time I updated, I mentioned I would be starting Insanity. Well I ended up starting P90x because that was more available to me (for free). So I'm almost a full week in and so far so good. I'm pretty sore though!! But I'm going to do the full 90 days, so I guess I'll be done in mid January. So since I forgot to weigh & measure in, I'll do it Sunday and update the blog. Stuff seems to be changing a bit still so hopefully there has been some downward movement.

I put a picture from last weekend up because I feel like you can see changes in my face still and maybe even a bit in my waist (in the above pic)... or maybe I'm imagining things! We'll see once Sunday comes with the scale! Saturday night I went downtown with 2 friends and we went to Bond Street Social in Fells Point which I have never been to. It was a pretty chill place, we got a pitcher of the white wine sangria and it was delish! The food they serve is tapas style and what we had was pretty good!

I did a crazy thing and joined Ok Cupid. I don't know what I'm looking for, or even how long I'll keep the profile up. But maybe I'll meet some cool people. I am not even looking for something serious but figured what the hell. I signed up on Friday night and plan to keep it up for at least 2 weeks and see what happens. I've already been messaged a bunch and some of them have been quite interesting. But there has been a few guys that seem decent. Some of them are pretty creepy though, lol. If nothing else it is pretty entertaining!!

On Saturday I have a job interview for part time work at JC Penny. I also got a call back from Kohls yesterday and he asked me to call him this afternoon. So I'll try to set up an interview with him as well. I'm not sure which I would prefer, maybe Kohls since it isn't in the mall? Either would work for me though, I'll take what I can get at this point. I talked to the guy that manges the CVS down the street from my house and he is about to hire some Pharmacy technicians part time and I've applied so he said he would call me once the positions are open. That would be most ideal because it is the closest to my house and its not clothing retail.

I'm really excited because one of my good friends from college is getting married Saturday night!! I'm so excited for her and can't believe it's happening! Crazy how time flies. Should be a lot of fun though, especially because everyone will be there!!!! A few of us are sharing a hotel afterwards so it will definitely be a good night! Pictures to come :-)

& I can't stop listening to country music today... it's just one of those days. Which explains the title of the blog. <3

No comments: