Monday, November 5, 2012

Anything Could Happen

So I have a few things to update on today but of course yesterday I forgot to weigh & measure in so I'll do that tonight! And as always, sharing some of my favorite new pinterest pics, today is quotes.

I took a part time job at Kohls and started on Saturday for orientation. I go back for day one of training on Tuesday night. So it will be a long day, working until 430pm and then at Kohls at 6pm-10pm. Fun stuff! I think I'll be working on average 15 hours a week and getting paid every Friday that will give me at least $100 each week. That will cover gas and spending money for the most part. So the plan is that my full time income will all go towards my loans. And I'll put a little into savings to save for some things I am doing next year.

My weekend was pretty busy, Friday night I had a date and then met up with a friend for drinks. Saturday morning included my Kohls orientation and then I came home for a long unexpected nap. Then I spent the evening getting things ready for Sunday's vendor show for Pure Romance. I was putting together goodie bags, etc and getting my stock and all ready. I realized how badly I need more organization in my life, especially with all the pure romance things. So that's now on my to do list. The vendor show was a good time, bought some scentsy products for the first time so I can't wait to get those plugged in! We got a good amount of contacts for parties & new clients and sold some products as well. Had a lot of fun working it with Sarah, always a good time when we get together, lots of laughs!

Let me jump back to Friday night. Without going into too much detail, I will just say that this was my first "date" in almost 6 years! All in all I think it went well, if nothing else it was practice for the next one. But I was a bottle of nerves for no reason. I felt like I was 16 or something, it was insanity. I'm not going to divulge anymore details on that but figured I'd share a little bit.

So a quick update on my goals, one of my first goals was to lose 20 lbs by my birthday (dec 8). And so I have about 9lbs to go in 5 weeks (now I don't know it may be less, didn't weigh in yesterday). I think that is completely doable, maybe I'll do better than that! Wooo hoo! I have to figure out how to reward myself for meeting that goal!!!!

Until next time...


No comments: