Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Thoughts


As usual, I put up some of my most recent fav pinterest quote finds.

So after a lot of thinking. I dont know if I was in love.  We had a lot of fun together, and we had a lot of fun otherwise, ya know. But thinking about it more, I don't know that I ever was fully myself around him. Because I am so guarded, it takes me a while, and I think I was just coming around to always being my true self in his presence. And he made comments in the past about how it didn't seem I was being true or that I seemed overly guarded. So maybe that had something to do with it, I'm not sure. Regardless, I don't think anyone should just stop talking to another as a way to end a relationship or whatever it is. So guys & girls, man up... if you're trying to stop seeing someone... don't just stop talking to them. Don't stop responding or communicating. Ball up and just be honest. I think that it's pretty commendable to be able to come forward and admit what you're feeling, even if it might hurt the others feelings. Because, speaking from experience, it's actually pretty damn hard to "ball up". But if it needs to be done, then do it. Otherwise, that person is left confused and doesn't everyone deserve a little closure?



On another note... today I'm spending my Sunday with myself. I'm cleaning my room and working on some bachelorette & bridal shower stuff for my dear friend who is getting married in 47 short days in Florida. Her bachelorette party is actually this weekend, so I'm finishing up some last minute details on swag bags & playlists, etc. Her bridal shower is memorial day weekend and I just finished a playlist for background music for that. I did pick up my bridesmaids dress on Friday and my sandals came in the mail on Saturday. I think I'm all set for traveling, the lady at Alfred Angelo said I should vacuum seal my dress in one of those bags from Bed, Bath, & Beyond and keep it in my purse. LOL I think she has heard one too many horror stories of dresses getting left behind in luggage or something. I don't know that I will be doing that, but I'm sure I'll be taking it in my carry on. Flight & Hotel are booked, luckily I'm staying with another bridesmaid to cut down costs. It seems now, all I need is to get together spending money and I'm good. Actually, I do need to book my reservation for the wedding snorkel trip, which should be cool! But otherwise, it seems everything else is coming together great.

I have decided to make a list of things that I would like to accomplish or do for the rest of 2013. I have friends that make lists like this, and I have also seen them on other blogs. It can be a list of big things and little things, even just going to a specific restaurant. So look for that in a future post, I hope to get that list together by mid May at the lastest. Yes, I have set myself a deadline for a list!!!

My interview on Friday went well, cross your fingers for me. I hope that I will hear from them. If nothing else, I'm proud of myself for interviewing as well as I did both times. I usually get so nervous I screw up something but I think I've gotten over my interview nerves for the most part.

This is tricky, I have a weight loss goal I want to accomplish by July 31, but I also have a bridemaids dress that fits perfectly that I have to wear on June 21. I will continue on my weight loss and just make sure to keep trying the dress on and if last minute alterations need to happen, then I will have to deal with that cost lol! So my next goal is to get to ONEDERLAND by July 1. For those of you who don't know what onederland is... it's a fat girls wonderland. It is getting under 200lbs. So my goal is to be at least 190 by July 1st. That would mean I need to lose 35lbs by July 31, which is 86 days from today. Originally I was going to set this goal by July 1st, but I'm trying to be realistic. And yes, I'm down 65lbs and it's definitely doable to lose 35 in two months. But I know myself and my body and I'm aiming for July 31. It would be awesome to get there faster and maybe I will. We shall see! Cheers to ONEDERLAND.

Happy Sunday everyone. Thoughts & Prayers going out to a good friend of mine who has lost her grandmother today. Sun is shining on your family today because she is thinking of you.

Follow me on pinterest & instagram.
username is apinkstarg


No comments: