Sunday, May 5, 2013

Summer Reading

So I've created myself a summer reading list. I love to read, if you don't know this about me... we probably aren't that close. I read at work, in the car, before bed, after bed, at the beach, on an airplane, at the pool, anywhere I can. So, here is my reading list. Also listed is some of my most recent favorites that you should read, if you haven't.

My recent favs:
-Fallen by Lauren Kate (and the three following books)
-Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire


Summer Reading List:
-Kiss Me First by Lottie Moggach
-Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld
-Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
-Divergent by Veronica Roth
-Smart Girls like Me by Diane Vadino
-Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
-Trading Up by Candace Bushnell
-Meeting your half Orange by Amy Spencer
-The Between Boyfriends Book by Cindy Chupack
-Why Should Men Have All the Fun? By DJ Johnson
-Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
-Spirit Junkie by Gabrielle Bernstein
-Here I Go Again by Jen Lancaster
-Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer  Close
-How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
-It's Called a Breakup because it's broken by Greg Behrendt
-It's Not Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
-Maine by J Courtney Sullivan
-One Day by David Nicholls
-Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
-


I might add some more to this list at some point, but this is what I have for now. And for my recent favs, I can't remember some of the titles.. so I'll add once I get my nook out of my car!

No comments: