Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Heart Like Mine

I can't believe we are coming to the end of 2012 (and maybe even the world on 12/21 lol)! It got me thinking about my next goal.

I know I said I'd post a weight loss update. And I added a snip of info to my "26 years young" post after the fact including some details. But i am currently weighing in at 232lbs (last I checked, but I need to weigh in again on Sunday because there may have been some extra water weight in that number). Anyways... I am in at 232 and that has me down a total of 54lbs from my highest (ugh, I know.. so terrible). One of my goals was to be 230 by my birthday. Clearly, I didn't hit that target on the nose... but I'm okay with that. I'll just work towards my next goal. Next goal is to be 215 by Feb 14th. That gives me about 8 weeks to lose 17lbs. That may be a high goal, but I'm going to work my ass off to get there, and hopefully I'll make it. If not... thats okay too, but I hope I get there.

I desperately need to go clothes shopping but I don't want to spend the money. The majority of my work pants look ridiculous on me. The butt and upper thigh area is so loose lol, it's amusing to others I'm sure.
I was in a 18W or 20W in work pants and an 18W in Jeans. Now I'm in a 16 (no W) most of the time.. but some brands are iffy so I still fit in some 18 jeans, which is frustrating. It seems like losing that much weight would change the pant sizes a lot but I guess not at the stage I'm at now. Maybe with the next big loss will come different pant sizes. My shirts arre a lot different so that has been a big change, especially in my stomach area.

I would like to lose about 65-70 more pounds so hopefully I can be to my goal weight by Summer of 2013! Thats about 10-12 pounds a month... we'll see how things go! I've said this before but I might get to a point before my goal weight where I'm comfortable and feel okay stopping, I dunno!!!!

That's all I got for now!

If I don't post again... Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: